Thursday, September 7, 2017

God made us sisters...

Hello everyone... 

I wanted to pop in real quick today and share the birthday card that I made for my sister!
It features the adorable Sketchy Girls image from Bugaboo Stamps! It's colored with Copics, the sentiment is computer generated and the colorful heart paper is from MFT. I used a Avery Elle die for the scalloped border, a CB die for the flower, a MFT die for the fishtail flag and to finish it up I added a few pearls. 

This card was so fun to make and I love how it turned out and...
my sister loved it too!! :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of the comments you leave!
Tammy x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments- Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Bugaboo Crafty- Anything using Bugaboo Stamps
Catch the Bug- Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts- (C8) Something To Say
Dies R Us- Die Cut handmade flowers
Emerald City Crafts- Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday-  Feminine- anything goes
WordArt Wednesdays- Anything Goes

15 comments:

Kuni said...

Beautiful and cute card Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Babs said...

Awe how lovely carol, beautiful and bright colours your sister will love this.
Hugs babs x

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute card Tammy! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Die Cut Handmade Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Tammy! Love the colors AND perfect sentiment. Thanks so much for joining the September Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

Heather Hopson said...

Tammy this is one cute card. I love your coloring and the theme of the card. It is a great card for a sister. I too have a sister and she is my best friend, so I know how you felt when you created this for your own sister. Well done!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Tammy, what a wonderful layered background you've created! The heart patterns work so beautifully to make the adorable image of the two sisters "pop". Great card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your sketchy girls image is perfect for this "sisters" birthday card Tammy. When I looked at it I instantly smiled, and I imagined my beautiful sister receiving one like this and smiling too. The bond between sisters is so strong and your bright fun card really show cases that. Thanks for joining us for the Feminine Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Created by Kath said...

I love the bright colors you chose for your card it just pops. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Tammy!! The girls are adorable...they remind me of my sister and I!! I love the heart papers and the colors!! Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

What a fun, happy, darling card! Such pretty heart papers and so sweet girls. Love that sentiment too!

Donna said...

This is just adorable, such a sweet image and that saying is fabulous, your sister will treasure this card!

Julie said...

Such a cute and fun card. Love the color combo
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute, CUUUTE, Tanny! It's wonderful to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Emerald City this month. Wishing you Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Ina G said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet! Love all the layers and those bright colours. Gorgeous Tammy.

Monika Reeck said...

I remember the time I was in Kindergarden
this is my best friend hehe
cuteeee Image and lovely colored Tammy
sweet color combo
I love always your flower added
hugs
Monika